CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – Mayor John Tecklenburg and members of Charleston City Council voted to waive all fees for building repairs related to property damage incurred by property and business owners on Saturday, May 30.
This will include any application fees, building permit fees, plan review fees and BAR review fees necessary to obtain a city of Charleston building permit.
- Police: Socastee man pointed gun at neighbors because he wanted them to stop shooting fireworks
- Marion City Council to discuss mask requirement Monday
- Simpsonville man charged in connection with carjacking on Ocean Blvd
- ‘Not yet, not at this time’: Myrtle Beach mayor responds to question about limiting visitors
- Olympic postponement may give gymnast chance to qualify in 2021