CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – Mayor John Tecklenburg and members of Charleston City Council voted to waive all fees for building repairs related to property damage incurred by property and business owners on Saturday, May 30.
This will include any application fees, building permit fees, plan review fees and BAR review fees necessary to obtain a city of Charleston building permit.
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- Lumbee Tribe of N.C. hosts groundblessing ceremony for new gymnasium
- NewsNation/Emerson poll: Biden has slight lead over President Trump
- Louisville officer shooting suspect will face charges of assault, wanton endangerment
- Here’s what you need to know for the first 2020 presidential election debate