KUNSHAN, CHINA (WNCN) – Duke Kunshan University released a statement Saturday of its decision to cancel all classes until Monday, February 17 in response to the outbreak of coronavirus in China.
Campus access has been restricted to essential personnel only until February 15.
Students who remained on campus during Spring Festival Break must stay on campus or make arrangements to return home.
Resources are being provided for students who are on campus, as well as financial assistance to those wishing to return home until classes begin.
Click here to see the statement from Duke Kunshan University and for updates.
- Congressman pushing to remove restrictions on churches talking politics
- Suspended SC sheriff allegedly provided alcohol to underage person in Horry County, possessed controlled substances
- Rain expected the next several days, Watching colder air move in towards the end of the week
- Judge denies bond for suspect in deadly Waccamaw Bingo Hall shooting
- Changes to school bus routes in Socastee area due to flooding; Conway road closed