LUMBERTON, NC (WBTW) – The Robeson County Sheriff’s Office has announced the arrest of a Lumberton man on multiple drug charges.
Detectives with the agency’s Drug Enforcement Unit, assisted by the Community Impact Team, Criminal Investigations Division and SWAT executed a search warrant Thursday afternoon at a home on Rice Road in Lumberton.
Upon serving the search warrant, detectives say they found several pounds of marijuana, cocaine packaged in assorted sized bags for sale, more than 200 dosage units of hydrocodone and oxycodone, more than 10 semi-automatic handguns, rifles and shotguns, drug paraphernalia that included baggies, ties and digital scales and cash.
Frankie Willis, who lives at the home, was arrested and charged with:
- Trafficking cocaine by possession
- Possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine
- Felony possession of marijuana
- Trafficking by possession of heroin/opium
- Possession with intent to sell & deliver schedule II and schedule III substances
- Maintaining a drug dwelling
- Possession of firearms by a felon
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
Willis was put under a $100,000 secured bond and placed in the Robeson County Detention Center.
His first court appearance is scheduled for Friday morning in Lumberton.