MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The family of 2-year-old Corey Davis Jr. shared several photos with News 5 of the toddler who tragically lost his life on Thursday.
Mobile Police said Davis accidentally shot himself at the Red Roof Inn at I-65 and Dauphin.
The boy’s mother, Dynesha Harris, and her friend, Tony Fowler, were arrested and charged with manslaughter.
Investigators said the loaded gun was left in a place where Davis had easy access to it.
- Rep. Tom Rice to hold phone town hall with DHEC to answer vaccine questions
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize a result of long odds, slow sales
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- Where are the riskiest, safest places in the US for natural disasters?
- Florence County Council approves purchase of $233K armored vehicle