SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) — A former teacher at a South Carolina intermediate school has been charged with four counts of child cruelty.
Inman Police said 24-year old Brooke Ashleigh Shull was arrested Tuesday.
Authorities say all the charges happened with the same student and were at Inman Intermediate School. They did not release any other details.
Spartanburg School District 1 told media outlets that Shull was placed on leave Oct. 28 and later resigned.
The school district also didn’t release any additional details on what happened at the school.
It wasn’t known if Shull had a lawyer.
- Kyle Rittenhouse extradited to Wisconsin to face homicide charges, judge rules
- Oklahoma mother gives birth to 8-pound baby at home during ice storm
- Man wanted for two South Carolina murders arrested in Maryland
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back
- ‘Family is devastated’: Luggage containing woman’s ashes stolen from Cleveland airport