CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – Former South Carolina Governor and United States Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley will make a stop in Charleston for her book tour.
It will take place Sunday, November 17 at the Charleston Gaillard Center Grand Ballroom.
The event will be from 1:00 PM until 2:00 PM.
General admission tickets cost $40.
You can expect a conversation about her new book, “With All Due Respect: Defending America with Grit and Grace.”
Haley is also expected to discuss her foreign policy achievements, working with the White House, and more.
- WATCH LIVE: Funeral for country music legend Charlie Daniels
- Report: South Carolina ranks 3rd in the world for worst coronavirus outbreaks
- Planning a vacation to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg? What you need to know about wearing a mask
- Police: Timmonsville man attempted to flee traffic stop, found with heroin, meth, marijuana, $2,000
- Newsfeed Now: Recovery search for Naya Rivera; Grammar queen