CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – Former South Carolina Governor and United States Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley will make a stop in Charleston for her book tour.
It will take place Sunday, November 17 at the Charleston Gaillard Center Grand Ballroom.
The event will be from 1:00 PM until 2:00 PM.
General admission tickets cost $40.
You can expect a conversation about her new book, “With All Due Respect: Defending America with Grit and Grace.”
Haley is also expected to discuss her foreign policy achievements, working with the White House, and more.
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- ‘I’m so happy for our kids’: A “dress rehearsal” for COVID-19 protocols at high school football games
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- Lumbee Tribe of N.C. hosts groundblessing ceremony for new gymnasium
- NewsNation/Emerson poll: Biden has slight lead over President Trump