CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – The National Park Service announced a list of parks that would be closed or have reduced operations due to the possible impact of Tropical Storm Isaias.
The Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park will be temporarily closed.
The concession ferry service to Fort Sumter will be suspended after the 9:30 am and 10:45 am trips.
The Charles Pinckney National Historic Site will also be temporarily closed due to the threat of Tropical Storm Isaias.
Click here to see an updated list of park closings.
- 2019 Timmonsville murder suspect released from jail on bond
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices
- New barbeque restaurant opens in Murrells Inlet with same staff as former Prosser’s BBQ
- Body found in Mississippi River identified as missing LSU student
- Plexiglass a deal breaker for some parents as deadline nears for Horry County Schools registration