CAYCE, SC (WCBD) – Funeral arrangements were announced on Monday for 6-year-old Faye Swetlik.
Swetlik’s body was recovered late last week after she went missing in a Cayce, South Carolina neighborhood on February 10.
A memorial service will be held at Trinity Baptist Church on February 21 at 7:00 p.m.
WIS previously reported that the funeral home, Caughman Harman Funeral Home, planned to cover all expenses.
An autopsy on Swetlik was performed at the Medical University of South Carolina over the weekend. Officials say they plan to release those results in the coming days.
Her death is being investigated as a homicide.
- Cooler weather heading into the weekend
- Nonprofit “overwhelmed” with requests for care packages for isolated pediatric cancer patients
- ‘Paycheck Protection’ may run out of stimulus cash
- USDA confirms bird flu case in commercial turkey flock in Chesterfield Co.
- What we’ve learned about fired FCSO Lt. Mark Fuleihan since his arrest