ATHENS, GA (CNN/WBTW) – Identical twin newborns were welcomed into the world by identical twin nurses.
It happened last month at Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center in Athens, Georgia.
By chance, the twin nurses, Tori Howard and Tara Drinkard, got to help deliver Addison and Emma Williams that day.
The babies’ father Brannan Williams said he was really nervous going into the delivery room, but when he heard there would be twin nurses assisting with the birth, it relaxed him a little bit.
The babies are doing well and are scheduled to go home Thursday.
Their mother Rebecca also works at the hospital, so Brannan said he is sure they will all keep in touch.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s virus revisionism; Biden on the hoax
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map
- DHEC announces 706 new cases; 9 deaths