KINGSTREE, SC (WBTW) – Investigators are holding a press conference on Friday about the homicide investigation of United States Postal Service employee.
U.S. Postal Inspection Service spokesperson Jessica Adams told our sister station Pressley was on her mail route when she died.
Adams says when the person responsible is caught and if convicted, that person could face a federal death penalty.
The press conference will be held in Kingstree.
News 13 will be there. Count on updates on air, online, and on our mobile app.
- Bob Evans recalls 4.2K pounds of pork sausage thought to be contaminated
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel celebrates 10 years with major renovations; these roads temporarily closed
- WATCH: Man hangs Nazi flag on tree across from North Carolina community
- Pandemic makes teacher shortages even worse
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at the White House