KINGSTREE, SC (WBTW) – Investigators are holding a press conference on Friday about the homicide investigation of United States Postal Service employee.
U.S. Postal Inspection Service spokesperson Jessica Adams told our sister station Pressley was on her mail route when she died.
Adams says when the person responsible is caught and if convicted, that person could face a federal death penalty.
The press conference will be held in Kingstree.
News 13 will be there. Count on updates on air, online, and on our mobile app.
- Letecia Stauch charged after planning escape from prison
- Elephant dies after reportedly being fed pineapple filled with explosives
- Scattered thunderstorms through the weekend
- US senators: Can colleges reopen safely?
- CDC director admits country’s COVID-19 response shortcomings