SPARTANBURG COUNTY, S.C. (WSPA) – A man has died after he was injured by a machine at a Spartanburg business early Sunday morning.
The Spartanburg County Coroner’s office responded to an incident at 185 Littlejohn Road in Spartanburg regarding a work- related death at about 1:15 a.m.
The victim was identified as Anthony Dean Lemmons, 54, of Pacolet.
He became entrapped in a machine, according to the coroner. A forensic exam will take place Monday.
- Marlboro County wins SCHSL Class 3A boys state championship, 71-60 over Seneca
- Horry County Schools announces graduation ceremonies and senior celebrations
- North Myrtle Beach girls fall in the SCHSL 4A championship to Westside, 44-30
- Some Horry County Schools families eligible for Pandemic EBT benefits
- Horry County to accept COVID-19 vaccine appointments for eligible community members