HANOVER COUNTY, VA (WRIC/WBTW) — The Hanover County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed that missing 14-year-old Isabel Hicks, and her suspected abductor, 33-year-old Bruce Lynch, were spotted in Hanover County, Monday night.
The pair were spotted in the Montpelier area of the county. Media were being asked to stay a few miles away in a Food Lion parking lot.
The Louisa and Hanover County sheriff’s offices said around 4 a.m. that they would be scaling back operations for the night, and they would come back out to search when the sun comes up.
A nationwide Amber Alert was issued Monday for Hicks after disappearing from her Louisa County home on October 21.
- CCU drops Sun Belt conference home opener to Georgia Southern, 8-2
- Missing: endangered couple’s pickup last seen in Lake City
- Retired Ohio sheriff and tiny K-9 partner die the same day
- Florence County plans to combat trash troubles with inmate litter crews
- Police: Man wanted out of Michigan attacked woman in Myrtle Beach with a knife