RED SPRINGS, NC AREA (WBTW) – Two teenagers have died after a crash between a bicycle and a vehicle in Robeson County.
Sgt. SB Lewis, with the North Carolina Highway Patrol, tells News13 the two teenagers were pronounced dead on Saturday following the crash.
News13 previously reported the crash happened Thursday night. Two teenagers were on a bike when it was hit by a car on Oxendine School Road west of Red Springs.
Red Springs High School said on Facebook one of the teens killed was a student.
Count on us for updates.
- Conway Medical Center to move to walk-in vaccination clinic with no appointments needed
- Horry County Police arrest 3 on drug trafficking charges
- Clemson to continue sponsorship of men’s track and field and cross country
- Myrtle Beach area hotel occupancy outpacing pre-pandemic numbers
- Cold again tonight, starting to warm up tomorrow