(WBTW) – A nearly 13-foot shark pinged off the coast of South Carolina Wednesday morning.
A White Shark named Caroline pinged off the SC coast at 6:29 a.m., according OCEARCH’s shark tracking map. Caroline is 12 feet, 9 inches in length and weighs about 1,348 pounds. Her age is listed as “sub-adult.”
The map also shows pings of the SC coast at on Monday and Tuesday.
Carolina was first tagged on February 26, 2019 in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
- Denver mayor tells public to stay home, then flies to see his family
- Health officials report close to 4,000 COVID-19 cases among students, staff at SC schools
- Police: Man forced his way into Myrtle Beach hotel, kidnapped 2 people
- Police: Man charged after reportedly taking family from hotel at gunpoint
- Trump says he’ll leave if Electoral College seats Biden