(WBTW) – A nearly 13-foot shark pinged off the coast of South Carolina Wednesday morning.
A White Shark named Caroline pinged off the SC coast at 6:29 a.m., according OCEARCH’s shark tracking map. Caroline is 12 feet, 9 inches in length and weighs about 1,348 pounds. Her age is listed as “sub-adult.”
The map also shows pings of the SC coast at on Monday and Tuesday.
Carolina was first tagged on February 26, 2019 in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
- 4 girls, 12 and 14 years old, accused of setting house fire
- Crews respond to commercial vehicle fire on Highway 9 in Longs
- WATCH: Driver uses semi-truck to help end chase with California murder suspect
- U.S. Coast Guard searching for boater in Savannah River
- Woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account