The National Hurricane Center will be hosting a series of “Hurricanes At Home” webinars for 4th, 5th, and 6th graders over the next several weeks.
The webinars are for those who live in Golf and Atlantic coastal areas of the United States while kids are learning from home.
The webinars will focus on weather hazards that come with hurricanes, the jobs of meteorologists, and how they get information needed before a storm, the group said on Facebook.
To register and get dates where you live, visit here.
- Horry Co. man charged after reports of alleged sexual assault of 15-year-old
- Obama on George Floyd death: ‘This shouldn’t be “normal”‘
- Deputies make multiple arrests in extensive SC child pornography investigation
- Trump says he’s terminating agreement with World Health Organization
- Suspect wanted in January convenience store robbery taken into custody