IREDELL COUNTY, NC (CNN NEWSOURCE/WBTW) – A North Carolina teacher is accused of placing one of their students into a trash can.
Now, she’s suspended from teaching.
Iredell County deputies say Robin Johnson did it at least twice in the last two school years at Cloverleaf Elementary School, near Statesville.
The incident happened in a behavioral classroom where restraints are legally used because of students’ violent behaviors.
- Trump pushing for more transparency in health care costs
- 16-year-old shooter in CA school shooting dies from self-inflicted wound: sheriff
- Police use developing technology to identify Potomac River Rapist
- Community expo brings resource awareness to 34,000 Grand Strand veterans
- Body of missing kayaker found near the Peachtree Landing