IREDELL COUNTY, NC (CNN NEWSOURCE/WBTW) – A North Carolina teacher is accused of placing one of their students into a trash can.
Now, she’s suspended from teaching.
Iredell County deputies say Robin Johnson did it at least twice in the last two school years at Cloverleaf Elementary School, near Statesville.
The incident happened in a behavioral classroom where restraints are legally used because of students’ violent behaviors.
- Horry County reports most confirmed COVID-19 cases in one day since July
- Ivanka Trump deposed as part of inauguration fund lawsuit
- North Myrtle Beach band upset they can’t play at state championship game
- Lake View preparing to make a run at an 11th state title on Saturday
- ‘Christmas Star’ to light up December sky for first time in 800 years