IREDELL COUNTY, NC (CNN NEWSOURCE/WBTW) – A North Carolina teacher is accused of placing one of their students into a trash can.
Now, she’s suspended from teaching.
Iredell County deputies say Robin Johnson did it at least twice in the last two school years at Cloverleaf Elementary School, near Statesville.
The incident happened in a behavioral classroom where restraints are legally used because of students’ violent behaviors.
- Thousands of SC students to get free food help
- The University of South Carolina says SAT, ACT optional for 2021
- Rest In Power Rally for Elijah Weatherspoon set to happen in downtown Charleston today
- President Trump criticizes privately built border wall in Texas
- Conway Medical Center temporarily halts elective surgeries