CRAVEN COUNTY, NC (WJW/WBTW) — An adorable pit bull named Nibbles is getting a second chance at life thanks to the Craven County Sheriff’s Office in North Carolina.
According to the sheriff’s office, he’s joining the K-9 division where he’ll help with their “fight against drugs being trafficked and sold in Craven County.”
Throw Away Dogs Project had originally rescued Nibbles from a dog fighting ring in Canada.
The group was excited to share the good news about his career in law enforcement.
On Thursday, he got to meet his new partner and based on the photos, it looks like they’re going to get along great!
- Big Game Bound Week 7: Battle of the unbeatens
- Prosecutors: Florence woman pleads guilty in insurance fraud operation after serving as ringleader
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate preparations; FBI announces possible election interference
- Third-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin dismissed in George Floyd death
- Officials: Lewd tweets from Fort Bragg account to adult model were from an admin, not a hacker