CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – Representative Joe Cunningham is urging Governor McMaster to seek federal assistance for COVID-19 testing in South Carolina.
In a letter to Gov. McMaster, Rep. Cunningham says he wants to make sure the state has “every resource at our disposal” to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
Rep. Cunningham says DHEC currently lacks the resources required to conduct testing and contact tracing on a necessary scale.
- High pressure leads to a drier weekend
- HCFR: No injuries reported in overturned vehicle accident in Myrtle Beach
- Interview sparks speculation Parris Island base could be closing
- Mom fights off masked attacker who grabbed her, toddler outside California home
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead