RED SPRINGS, NC (WBTW) – An man found dead in Robeson County has been identified.
The Robeson County Sheriff’s Office identified the man as Bobby Dean Locklear, 42, of Red Springs.
Deputies responded to the 1800 block of Mt. Zion Church Road in Red Springs around 2 a.m. Wednesday for a man “laying in the roadway,” the RCSO said in a release. Upon arriving, deputies found a man dead.
The man was wearing blue jeans, a black long-sleeve shirt, and black slide shoes, according to the RCSO. The North Carolina State Highway Patrol also responded.
An autopsy will conducted to determine the man’s cause of death and the Robeson County Homicide and Criminal Investigations Division is investigating.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the RCSO at 910-671-3100 or 910-671-3170.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Bob Evans recalls 4.2K pounds of pork sausage thought to be contaminated
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel celebrates 10 years with major renovations; these roads temporarily closed
- WATCH: Man hangs Nazi flag on tree across from North Carolina community
- Pandemic makes teacher shortages even worse
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at the White House