RED SPRINGS, NC (WBTW) – An man found dead in Robeson County has been identified.
The Robeson County Sheriff’s Office identified the man as Bobby Dean Locklear, 42, of Red Springs.
Deputies responded to the 1800 block of Mt. Zion Church Road in Red Springs around 2 a.m. Wednesday for a man “laying in the roadway,” the RCSO said in a release. Upon arriving, deputies found a man dead.
The man was wearing blue jeans, a black long-sleeve shirt, and black slide shoes, according to the RCSO. The North Carolina State Highway Patrol also responded.
An autopsy will conducted to determine the man’s cause of death and the Robeson County Homicide and Criminal Investigations Division is investigating.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the RCSO at 910-671-3100 or 910-671-3170.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Conway man arrested in shooting death of retired officer Odell Cochran
- Tennessee nurses pray on medical center’s helipad
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- CCU to provide credit for housing, parking, dining after coronavirus outbreak changes
- 1 detained after person sustains life-threatening injuries in overnight stabbing in Myrtle Beach, police say