LUMBERTON, NC (WBTW) – Deputies in Robeson County are seeking two men charged in a robbery.
Johnathan Maurice Mack, 24, of Red Springs and Tamos Deon Jones, 25, of Shannon are charged with conspiracy to robbery with a dangerous weapon, two counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon, two counts of second degree kidnapping and possession of firearm by a convicted felon.
Authorities say the charges are in connection with a a robbery on Feb. 18.
Mack is out on a $225,000 secured bond after being charged with first degree murder and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon in Feb. 2018, according to the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office.
Anyone with information about the case or whereabouts of Mack or Jones is asked to contact Robeson County Sheriff’s Office at (910) 671-3170 or (910) 671-3100.
- Kyle Rittenhouse extradited to Wisconsin to face homicide charges, judge rules
- Oklahoma mother gives birth to 8-pound baby at home during ice storm
- Man wanted for two South Carolina murders arrested in Maryland
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back
- ‘Family is devastated’: Luggage containing woman’s ashes stolen from Cleveland airport