ROBESON COUNTY, N.C. (WBTW) — A Robeson County man was charged in connection with a missing 15-year-old, according to deputies.
The missing teen was reported missing Jan. 5 by family members and was found with Aaron Trent Jacobs, 18, of Maxton, according to deputies.
Jacobs was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, injury to personal property, and misdemeanor breaking and entering.
He’s held in the Robeson County Detention Center on a $3,000 bond.
No other details were provided.
- President Biden’s measures to fight climate change include freeze on new offshore drilling leases
- No. 20 Hokies rebound from road loss to top Notre Dame 62-51
- Community attends prayer service on anniversary of Gannon Stauch’s disappearance
- UNCP men win the battle of I95, taking down Francis Marion, 82-80
- Bryant, South Carolina take down Georgia with ease, 83-59