TAYLORS, S.C. (WBTW) — One South Carolina restaurant has a unique way to ensure its customers are social distancing.
Open Hearth in Taylors also wanted their restaurant to look as full as possible, so the owners ordered 10 blow-up dolls and dressed them like patrons, complete with wigs.
The owners said they’re also using disposable menus and making sure employees wear masks.
- Senator: Brands, companies should take action against racial inequality
- Former SCDC nurse charged with smuggling meth, marijuana into prison
- Families of 2 victims in deadly Conway bank robbery sue bank, security companies
- North Myrtle Beach man accused of inappropriately touching 7-year-old girl
- Police: Socastee man pointed gun at neighbors because he wanted them to stop shooting fireworks