COLUMBIA, SC (WBTW) – The South Carolina Department of Natural Resources has canceled it’s Labor Day weekend boat inspections.
Courtesy boat inspections that were scheduled for Labor Day weekend across the state have been canceled “Due to the potential for inclement weather related to Hurricane Dorian,” a press release from SCDNR.
News13 previously reported these inspections were scheduled to be held in Horry, Georgetown, Marion, Anderson, Beaufort, Berkeley, Charleston, Chesterfield, Dorchester, Fairfield, Pickens, York, Clarendon, and Lexington counties.
- Surfside Beach looks to fix hospitality tax rules as legal battle winds down
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- Murder suspect from 2015 shooting now charged in another Robeson County shooting
- 4 injured in crash on Hwy 90 in Conway
- Fire official warns of holiday-related fire dangers