ORLANDO, Fla. (WFLA) – SeaWorld Orlando will officially end its killer whale show, titled “One Ocean” as of Dec. 31.
“Orca Encounter” will begin at Shamu Stadium as of Jan. 1.
“Orca Encounter” is already operating at SeaWorld San Diego.
“See killer whales in the first experience of its kind. Dive deeper into the orcas masterful hunting techniques and complex communication codes. Learn about the role of family, the importance of play and what we learn from the whales in our care every day is actively helping whales in the wild survive. Witness natural orca behaviors while an expansive infinity screen brings their story to life. Leave with a deeper connection to one of the sea’s mightiest, most magnificent animals,” the park’s website reads.
- Bob Evans recalls 4.2K pounds of pork sausage thought to be contaminated
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel celebrates 10 years with major renovations; these roads temporarily closed
- WATCH: Man hangs Nazi flag on tree across from North Carolina community
- Pandemic makes teacher shortages even worse
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at the White House