ORLANDO, Fla. (WFLA) – SeaWorld Orlando will officially end its killer whale show, titled “One Ocean” as of Dec. 31.
“Orca Encounter” will begin at Shamu Stadium as of Jan. 1.
“Orca Encounter” is already operating at SeaWorld San Diego.
“See killer whales in the first experience of its kind. Dive deeper into the orcas masterful hunting techniques and complex communication codes. Learn about the role of family, the importance of play and what we learn from the whales in our care every day is actively helping whales in the wild survive. Witness natural orca behaviors while an expansive infinity screen brings their story to life. Leave with a deeper connection to one of the sea’s mightiest, most magnificent animals,” the park’s website reads.
- Coronavirus peak coming as US grapples with increasing cases
- UPDATE: Myrtle Beach Harley Davidson drops out of bike rally, others still undecided
- Target to limit number of customers in stores starting Saturday as outbreak continues
- Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey launches fund for healthcare workers in SC and NC
- NC reports 2,093 coronavirus cases, 19 deaths