COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — A sheet metal fabrication company plans to expand operations in South Carolina’s Fairfield County.
QuaLex Manufacturing, LLC, said Friday that its $2 million investment will create 60 new jobs.
The company employs metal-working experts in stainless, aluminum, galvanized, and raw steel and offers high-strength welding and fabrication.
Located in Ridgeway, QuaLex Manufacturing’s expansion will increase the company’s sheet metal operations for air conditioning clients.
The expansion is expected to be completed by August.
- Horry County Fire Rescue crews fight second-alarm fire in Longs
- American Rescue Plan hits the House floor as lawmakers split along party lines
- Darlington County Sheriff asks for public’s help after shots fired from vehicle in Lamar area
- Lamplighter owner opening new restaurant
- Robeson County businesses welcome easing of COVID restrictions