UPDATE: 10 A.M. FRIDAY
SLED says Jesse Martin, 95, has been located safe.
ANDERSON COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – The South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED) and Anderson County Sheriff’s Office are searching for a missing 95-year-old man believed to be endangered.
SLED issued an “endangered person notification” Friday morning on behalf of the Anderson County Sheriff’s Office.
The notification says Jesse Martin, 95, was last seen at Piedmont Honda on Clemson Boulevard in Anderson, SC on Thursday around 6:30 p.m.
Martin described as a having white hair and blue eyes, being about 5 feet, 11 inches tall and weighing about 140 pounds.
His vehicle is described as a silver 2010 Honda Civic with SC license plate BVG168. His direction of travel is listed as unknown.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Anderson County Sheriff’s Office at 864-260-4400.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Horry County Fire Rescue responds to overturned vehicle in Loris
- Officer suspended for blaring ‘Trump 2020’ from NYPD vehicle
- Panthers fall late to the Saints, 27-24
- Clemson remains #1 in AP poll, Coastal moves up to 20th
- Vice President Pence to visit SC on Tuesday