MORROW, Ga. (AP) — Clayton State University officials say a student was shot in a dorm by a visitor to the campus in Morrow.
The school released few details about the shooting on Saturday morning, but said there was no ongoing threat to the school.
University spokeswoman Asia Hauter said the shooter was among four people who visited Laker Hall. Laker Hall houses first-year students, according to the school’s website.
Hauter said the student who was shot was taken to a hospital for treatment. No one else was injured, and the assailants fled campus in a vehicle.
- Sidney Moorer asks state supreme court to overturn obstruction of justice conviction
- FBI searching for ‘Too Tall Bandit’ accused of robbing at least 16 banks in SC, NC, TN since 2009
- Lawsuit: Student sickened by mold at St. James Elementary School
- Second stimulus check update: Group pushes $908B plan to break virus relief impasse
- Barr: No evidence of widespread voter fraud