LUMBERTON, NC (WBTW) — According to Lumberton Rescue and Emergency Medical Services, I-95 Southbound at the 24-mile marker is shut down due to an overturned tractor-trailer.
Lumberton Rescue and Emergency Medical Services say to use an alternate route.
News13 reached out to Lumberton Rescue and EMS and the North Carolina Highway Patrol for more information.
- Georgia communities grapple with rising food insecurity rates
- Biden to GOP senators: Don’t jam through Ginsburg nominee
- Ginsburg’s impact on women spanned age groups, backgrounds
- Sunshine to start off the week
- A cool and sunny start to the week