LUMBERTON, NC (WBTW) – On Tuesday deputies with the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office responded to a call about a robbery at the Allenton Grocery, according to a press release.
The Sheriff’s Office says that deputies met with the victim who told them he was assaulted and robbed while he was at the store.
Justin T. Henke, 22 and Sebastian Q. Lowery, 24, both of Lumberton, are charged with common law robbery and simple assault and battery in connection to the case. They are both being held at the Robeson County Detention Center under a $5,000 bond.
- Millions of cicadas set to emerge after 17 years
- More rain chances after this afternoon
- $24.45M to be used for school buses, public transit across the state, including Florence, Horry Counties
- Map: Myrtle Beach, Pee Dee areas have surpassed 100 shootings in 2021. Here’s where
- News13 tracks shootings — Map shows area hotspots for gun violence