AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – The Richmond County Coroner’s Office is investigating two deaths and four hospitalizations at a personal care home.
It happened at First Love Personal Care Home on the 2400 block of Wrightsboro Road just after 9:00 a.m. Sunday.
The coroner said both victims, 84-year-old Georgia Blount and 75-year-old Sylvia Reid, were found by the caretaker in different areas of the home.
Four other residents were taken to the hospital by EMS. Autopsies will be conducted Monday.
- ‘We can disagree without hating each other’: Candidates for Utah governor appear in joint ad
- Troopers search for suspect vehicle in Darlington County hit-and-run
- Lawsuit filed against 2 local bars, Myrtle Beach man charged with DUI
- DHEC: Horry County sees 82 new COVID-19 cases; county-by-county breakdown
- Judge says Breonna Taylor grand juror can speak about case