PARKTON, NC (WBTW) – Four people have been charged after authorities seized drugs, cash and a gun from a Parkton home, according to the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office.
Sandra Miller, 56, Elgin T. Phillips, 54, Michael John Fertig, 51 and Timothy Byrd, 43 of Stonewall Court, Parkton were arrested and charged with felony conspiracy, possession with intent to sell and delivery cocaine, possession with intent to manufacture sell and deliver methamphetamine, trafficking heroin, maintaining a dwelling for a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a release.
Miller and Phillips were also charged with second degree murder by drug distribution.
The Robeson County Sheriff’s Office says the murder charges are in connection with the death of a 43-year-old Raeford woman.
Investigators say they uncovered heroin, cocaine, meth, a gun and nearly $3,000 in cash at the home.
All four were booked into the Robeson County Detention Center. Bond was set at $2 million for Fertig and Byrd and $3 million for Miller and Phillips.
- Everyone in US gets a free taco after stolen base in Game 1 of World Series
- Police: Lumberton man shot, killed while in his front yard
- ‘Vote for Trump or else’: Voters receive threatening email
- City of Conway votes to use FEMA money to help in Hurricane Florence recovery
- TINY TWINS: Baton Rouge parents welcome second set of identical twins, ‘This only happens every 15 years’