PEMBROKE, NC (WBTW) – A Pembroke woman has been located after being reported missing.
The Robeson County Sheriff’s Office confirmed in a Facebook post that Jamica Delane Smith, 32, has been located.
News13 previously reported that Smith was last seen leaving her house on foot on Tuesday at around 3 p.m., according to the RCSO. Smith was described as being about 5 feet tall and about 110 pounds with brown hair and eyes. Deputies said she has a tattoo with the name “Jayden” on her right shoulder.
- 2nd day of Brandon Council trial focus on what happened after he left SC
- Fall like temperatures expected through Friday
- Missing woman in Florence found safe
- Deputies looking for “person of interest” after burglary in Brandon Woods area of Florence County
- Hidden History: Baile Folklorico brings Mexico’s history to life