PEMBROKE, NC (WBTW) – A Pembroke woman has been located after being reported missing.
The Robeson County Sheriff’s Office confirmed in a Facebook post that Jamica Delane Smith, 32, has been located.
News13 previously reported that Smith was last seen leaving her house on foot on Tuesday at around 3 p.m., according to the RCSO. Smith was described as being about 5 feet tall and about 110 pounds with brown hair and eyes. Deputies said she has a tattoo with the name “Jayden” on her right shoulder.
- Rain, gusty winds and chilly temperatures expected through the weekend
- New program helps patients get on the transplant list at MUSC Florence
- Earn $1,000 by watching 24 Hallmark Christmas movies in 12 days
- FMU holds Doug’s Day Festival celebrating school’s 50th anniversary
- First luxury airline: Exclusive flight tour in Myrtle Beach on historic aircraft