PEMBROKE, NC (WBTW) – A Pembroke woman has been located after being reported missing.
The Robeson County Sheriff’s Office confirmed in a Facebook post that Jamica Delane Smith, 32, has been located.
News13 previously reported that Smith was last seen leaving her house on foot on Tuesday at around 3 p.m., according to the RCSO. Smith was described as being about 5 feet tall and about 110 pounds with brown hair and eyes. Deputies said she has a tattoo with the name “Jayden” on her right shoulder.
- WHO urges public to avoid routine dental cleanings during pandemic
- 6 arrested after investigators find drugs, gun inside Lamar home
- ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’: 9-year-old Oklahoma boy wants place to call home
- New DHEC data shows decrease in COVID-19 spread for areas requiring masks
- DHEC: 42 new cases of COVID-19 in Florence County, 27 reported in Horry County