CHEROKEE CO., SC (WSPA) – A teenager who was injured in a crash along Interstate 85 in Cherokee County has died a week after that crash.
According to the Cherokee County Coroner, 16-year-old Noah Drake Campbell of Gaffney died at Spartanburg Medical Center Saturday morning.
The crash happened around 2:20pm on November 16 when the coroner says Campbell’s vehicle ran off of the right side of Highway 5, went down an embankment and went airborne before crashing into a retaining wall on Interstate 85 near Exit 102.
Nobody else was in the vehicle at the time of the crash.
- DHEC announces 1,374 new cases and 23 deaths for South Carolina
- 1 of 2 charged with murder in shooting death of Darlington County man released on bond
- Public ice skating to be available at Florence Center in December
- Gov. McMaster urges Dominion to withdraw rate increase request for South Carolina customers
- How your state cooks Thanksgiving turkey: roast, deep-fry, smoke