GREENVILLE, S.C. (WSPA) – Vice President Mike Pence will be visiting the Upstate on Tuesday, the South Carolina GOP announced Saturday.
According to a press release, Vice President Pence will be at the Donaldson Airport in Greenville to hold a rally at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, October 27.
Doors will be opening at 1:30 p.m. and closing at 3 p.m., the SCGOP said.
- Sidney Moorer asks state supreme court to overturn obstruction of justice conviction
- FBI searching for ‘Too Tall Bandit’ accused of robbing at least 16 banks in SC, NC, TN since 2009
- Lawsuit: Student sickened by mold at St. James Elementary School
- Second stimulus check update: Group pushes $908B plan to break virus relief impasse
- Barr: No evidence of widespread voter fraud