SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WSPA) – One Spartanburg family received the ultimate Christmas gift- a surprise visit from their soldier.
Heidi Gunter, of Spartanburg, says her son surprised their family by coming home unexpectedly from military duty.
She says he’s been gone with the Army for 10 months and this was “the best gift ever!”
You can see in the video that the surprise comes when the group is taking a photo and their soldier jumps in.
Thank you for your service!
- Multimillion-dollar amusement park breaks ground in Myrtle Beach, expected to bring 100 jobs
- Second stimulus checks: Biden, Democrats push GOP for more virus relief
- Newsfeed Now: First US COVID immunizations could arrive Dec. 12; 14-hour wait at new Colo. restaurant
- Where to get tested for COVID through Nov. 29 in our area
- Walmart Black Friday: See the deals that start this week