SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WSPA) – One Spartanburg family received the ultimate Christmas gift- a surprise visit from their soldier.
Heidi Gunter, of Spartanburg, says her son surprised their family by coming home unexpectedly from military duty.
She says he’s been gone with the Army for 10 months and this was “the best gift ever!”
You can see in the video that the surprise comes when the group is taking a photo and their soldier jumps in.
Thank you for your service!
- Florida principal under investigation after paddling child
- Myrtle Beach area hospitals prepare for Pfizer vaccine to be administered to kids age 12-15
- Can COVID-19 vaccines affect my period?
- 94-year-old who went viral with ‘I need more beer’ sign dies
- Smithsonian will display Star Wars X-Wing in 2022