SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WSPA) – One Spartanburg family received the ultimate Christmas gift- a surprise visit from their soldier.
Heidi Gunter, of Spartanburg, says her son surprised their family by coming home unexpectedly from military duty.
She says he’s been gone with the Army for 10 months and this was “the best gift ever!”
You can see in the video that the surprise comes when the group is taking a photo and their soldier jumps in.
Thank you for your service!
- Lanes of Hwy. 501 blocked as Conway police respond to 2-car crash ‘with entrapment’
- North Carolina reports 2,870 COVID-19 cases, 33 deaths, 270 hospitalized
- Sheriff: ‘Get yours and your kids’ burial policy paid up’ if you won’t stay away from crowds
- As U.S. marks 10,000 coronavirus deaths, Trump hopeful situation will improve
- Supermoon: This week’s full moon will be the biggest and brightest of the year