ROBESON COUNTY, N.C. (WBTW) — A woman was killed Friday morning after a crash with a tractor-trailer in Robeson County, according to North Carolina Highway Patrol.
According to troopers, Kimberly Locklear, 47, was involved in a crash with a tractor-trailer on Union School Road at Dew Road.
Locklear failed to yield the right-of-way and collided with the truck, according to troopers. The truck driver sustained minor injuries.
- Biden will keep Fauci in administration; will call for 100 days of mask-wearing
- BYU’s equipment truck has only hours to spare to arrive in time for CCU game
- Pregnant Missouri woman stabbed to death on Thanksgiving; man she met online charged
- Rain arriving late Friday
- Pelosi, Schumer back $908 billion COVID-19 relief proposal