ROBESON COUNTY, N.C. (WBTW) — A woman was killed Friday morning after a crash with a tractor-trailer in Robeson County, according to North Carolina Highway Patrol.
According to troopers, Kimberly Locklear, 47, was involved in a crash with a tractor-trailer on Union School Road at Dew Road.
Locklear failed to yield the right-of-way and collided with the truck, according to troopers. The truck driver sustained minor injuries.
- Motorcycle driver dies in Horry County after striking median on Highway 17
- CCU women rally to beat Wofford, 58-46, tie school record for best start at 7-0
- Williams scores 30, CCU men take down old rival Winthrop, 74-64
- CNN fires Chris Cuomo for helping with brother’s sexual-harassment scandal
- Building collapse leaves 1 dead in North Carolina