FOLLY BEACH, S.C. (WCBD) – Folly Beach officials say a young surfer was bit by a shark.
The child was bitten on his ankle and foot between 5th and 6th East at around 11:30 am.
According to Chief Andrew Gilreath, the boy was transported to the hospital and is expected to be fine.
- Second stimulus checks: Lawmakers leave for weekend without deal in sight
- DHEC reports over 500 total cases of COVID-19 among school students, staff
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- Longs man sentenced to 15 years in prison for 2017 Loris area burglaries
- Brady focused on Panthers, not subpar opening performance