LUMBERTON, NC (WBTW) - The FBI has released video and a description of a man they believe could be connected to the disappearance of 13-year-old Hania Aguilar.
Investigators are asking for help identifying a person seen on surveillance footage walking near the kidnapping scene on Monday. The video shows what appears to be a male wearing light colored shoes, a light colored shirt and a hoodie, walking south on Lambeth Street, then turning North on Highway 41/ Elizabethtown Highway towards Rosewood Mobile Home Park.
The teen was reportedly kidnapped from the mobile home park Monday morning just before 7 a.m. by a male wearing a yellow bandana. The vehicle the suspect used to take the teen was recovered Thursday morning off Quincey Drive, but Hania is still nowhere to be found.
According to the FBI, the Amber Alert remains active, but the vehicle information has been removed. Hania is a Hispanic female, 5 feet tall, weighing approximately 126 pounds. She has black hair, and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a blue shirt with flowers and blue jeans.
Anyone who recognizes the individual in the video is asked to call the tip line at 910-272-5871.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Suspects wanted in $10,000 credit card fraud case
- AP source: Whitaker told Graham that Mueller probe to go on
- No charges to be filed against Darlington County teacher accused of assaulting student, police say
- The Latest: Florida Senate race likely headed to 2nd recount