FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – Sunday marks the last day to visit two fairs going on in Flonence.
The Greater Pee Dee State Fair is happening at the Florence Center. That’s where gates will open at 1 p.m. for attendees to start filing in.
Admission there is free, and unlimited ride passes may be obtained for $20.
Over at the Eastern Carolina Agricultural Fair, Sunday is Fiesta Latina Day.
It’s a day to celebrate Hispanic heritage. That’s located on East Palmetto Street, and gates there will also open at 1 p.m. Admission is $8 and unlimited ride passes are $25.
- Lawsuit filed after Florida high school student loses parking pass over Trump elephant
- Gap Inc. exiting malls, to shutter 350 stores by 2024
- Chick-fil-A sauces will soon be sold at select grocery stores to help fund employee scholarships
- Parents search for answers after they say toddler’s dental procedure left lasting damage
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?