MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Leaders from Horry County and Myrtle Beach continued to discuss potential resolutions to the hospitality tax dispute Saturday.
Officials met at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center at 9 a.m. Saturday for a court-ordered mediation session, Horry County Council Chairman Johnny Gardner said.
News13 reached out to city spokesperson Mark Kruea for an update on what came of the session, but he said there was no update he could provide.
News13 has also contacted Chairman Gardner for more information, and is waiting to hear more information.
Count on News13 to continue to follow this story.
- Florence Police investigate reported abduction
- States volunteer to host RNC as Trump considers moving it from North Carolina
- Heavy rain Wednesday morning
- Marion’s TJ Sanders seeing many D-1 offers for football
- 4 Minneapolis officers fired after death of black man