MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Leaders from Horry County and Myrtle Beach continued to discuss potential resolutions to the hospitality tax dispute Saturday.
Officials met at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center at 9 a.m. Saturday for a court-ordered mediation session, Horry County Council Chairman Johnny Gardner said.
News13 reached out to city spokesperson Mark Kruea for an update on what came of the session, but he said there was no update he could provide.
News13 has also contacted Chairman Gardner for more information, and is waiting to hear more information.
Count on News13 to continue to follow this story.
- Living Local Carolina: Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union Provides Viewers With Credit Tips For A Healthy Score
- Living Local Carolina: Mullins Offers A Look Back Through Time At The South Carolina Tobacco Museum
- Horry County early voters have casted three times more ballots than 2016; Pee Dee early voting also up
- AP FACT CHECK: Examining claims from last Trump-Biden debate
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown