KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A woman was charged with aggravated assault after she allegedly stabbed her boyfriend with scissors during an argument about sleeping arrangements, Knoxville police said.
Pamala Holladay, 72, has been charged with felony aggravated assault after she allegedly stabbed her boyfriend with scissors during an argument over sleeping arrangements, according to a report from the Knoxville Police Department.
Police responded to the 4400 block of Whittle Springs Rd around 2:40 p.m. Thursday. The victim told police he had been stabbed in the face by Holladay and had a laceration next to his left eye treated at the scene.
The victim told police the stabbing occurred during an argument over sleeping arrangements. The arrest report noted both parties were extremely intoxicated.
Holladay had no injuries but was transported to UT Medical Center for a mental evaluation.
Holladay is set to appear in court for an arraignment on Tuesday, Feb. 11. This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Businesses near The Murrells Inlet Marshwalk struggle to say open
- ‘It’s a crucial time’: Coronavirus lockdown strands Myrtle Beach family in Colombia while adopting child
- Georgetown police search for man considered to be armed and dangerous
- College Board offering free virtual AP Exam prep; exams to be taken online in May
- Reports: Country artist John Prine dead at 73 after battle with COVID-19