MeowTalk listens to the sounds coming from your cat. Then, it tries to identify what it means, including some that are specifically associated with their owners.
The app uses artificial intelligence software to better understand the animal’s voice. MeowTalk can monitor the sounds of at least 10 cats.
The app allows users to record their cat’s meow and decodes what it means, but the ultimate goal is a smart collar that will translate with a voice response.
The technology is available in the Apple App and Google Play stores.
- Georgia woman celebrates 104th birthday
- Conservative talk radio host will be ‘most pro-vaccine person’ after COVID-19 battle, brother says
- Legal concerns rise as VA hospitals implement vaccination mandates
- No injuries reported after car crashes into building in Florence
- Biden mileage rule to exceed Obama climate goal