TIMMONSVILLE, SC (WBTW) – A man has been arrested in connection with a shooting that took place on Thursday in Timmonsville, according to Timmonsville Police Chief Billy Brown.
Eontre Keshawn Pompey, 21, has been accused of firing shots into a building, and then later returning to fire shots into a vehicle at 2:30 p.m. Thursday at McLendon Street, Brown said.
Both the building and the car were occupied, but no one was hurt, according to authorities.
Pompey has been charged with eight counts of attempted murder and one count of possession of a weapon during a violent crime.
The incident is still under investigation and information is limited. Count on News13 for updates.
- After 23 years, SC is no longer in top 10 states for women killed by domestic violence
- DHEC: Coronavirus results only include email or fax reports; database issues continue
- HCPD to host no-contact community night out events, hand out treats to local kids
- Man charged in hit-and-run crash that killed a woman in Little River
- NMB humane society celebrates National Adopt a Shelter Dog Month