DILLON, SC (WBTW) – Troopers responded to a fatal one-vehicle collision that happened in Dillon early Friday Morning.
At 5:32 a.m. a fatal collision occurred at Highway 917 and Burke Road, according to the South Carolina Highway Patrol.
The driver of the vehicle ran off the left side of the road, over corrected and ran off the right side of the road, before over correcting one more time to the left and overturning the vehicle, according to Master Trooper Brian Lee with SCHP.
The driver, who was not wearing a seat belt, was thrown from the vehicle and was found dead on scene, Lee said.
The name of the driver has not been released yet. Count on News13 for updates.
- Trinity Collegiate crowned SCISA Class 3A Boys State Champions
- Coastal uses long ball to top No. 23 West Virginia
- Doctor appears in court video call while performing surgery
- Woman jokes about unfortunate pre-pandemic tattoo that left her ‘mortified’
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment