LUMBERTON, NC (WBTW) – On Tuesday deputies with the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office responded to a call about a robbery at the Allenton Grocery, according to a press release.
The Sheriff’s Office says that deputies met with the victim who told them he was assaulted and robbed while he was at the store.
Justin T. Henke, 22 and Sebastian Q. Lowery, 24, both of Lumberton, are charged with common law robbery and simple assault and battery in connection to the case. They are both being held at the Robeson County Detention Center under a $5,000 bond.
- Twitter adds fact-check warnings to Trump tweets
- Florence Police investigate reported abduction
- States volunteer to host RNC as Trump considers moving it from North Carolina
- Heavy rain Wednesday morning
- Marion’s TJ Sanders seeing many D-1 offers for football