FLORENCE COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – The Florence County Coroner has identified the victim of a deadly crash that happened in Florence on Friday.
The victim of the three-vehicle crash on US 378 has been identified as Roger Glenn Lee, 59, of Lake City, according to Coroner Keith VonLutcken.
The crash happened around 3:36 p.m. on 378 near SC 341 in Florence County, Lance Cpl. Tyler Tidwell said in previous reporting.
An Infinity G37 was traveling east on US 378 when it crossed the center median and was struck on the side by a 2012 Honda CRV and then a 1997 Dodge pickup, Tidwell said.
Both passengers in the Dodge pickup were taken to the hospital for their injuries, Tidwell said. Neither of them were wearing seatbelts.
The driver of the Infinity was also taken to the hospital, but it is unclear if they were wearing a seatbelt, Tidwell said.
There is no update on the condition of the injured individuals involved in the crash.
- Senate committee to vote on Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- Horry County Police seek help in locating woman last heard from Monday morning
- Obama denounces Trump on campaign trail: ‘This is not a reality show’
- Dallas man and his late wife’s stolen identity used to commit voter fraud
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 Listeria contamination of ice cream