NEWINGTON, CT — The internet is going crazy over a photo of a girl who got poison ivy on her eyes.
Emily Petrozza, 21, said she noticed red bumps on her eyes, which later turned into a rash.
She woke up the next morning with her eyes nearly swollen shut.
Petrozza’s 17-year-old sister, Lauren, took her to the emergency room and snapped photos of her sister’s swollen eyes that she later posted to Twitter.
Petrozza said she doesn’t even know how she got poison ivy, but had recently gone fishing with a friend and takes care of feral cats.
Emily’s eyes have gone back to normal and the two sisters are laughing at the whole thing.