CALABASAS, CALFORNIA (CNN/WBTW) – We’re learning more about the other victims who died in the Sunday helicopter crash that killed basketball legend Kobe Bryant and eight others.
Among the dead – Christina Mauser, an assistant girls basketball coach at a private school in Orange County, California.
Mauser’s husband, as well as the mayor Costa Mesa, released statements on social media expressing shock and grief.
Authorities are investigating the cause and looking into whether foggy conditions played a role.
- HCFR: Serious injuries after vehicle crashes into tree in Loris
- Hundreds of thousands still without power in Sally cleanup
- Police: 2 dead, 14 wounded at party in Rochester, New York
- Expert provides tips on how to avoid digital eye strain while working and learning from home
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit