TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Aquarium’s African penguins scored big Friday morning with a field trip to the Super Bowl Experience.
The penguins went to Julian B. Lane Park, which is one of three of the Super Bowl Experience locations in Downtown Tampa.
During their visit, Pebbles, Kini, and Cliff trained like the pros. They waddled through the 40-yard dash, with an average speed of 1 to 2 miles per hour that is.
They also posed with the Vince Lombardi Trophy, checked out all of the 54 prior Super Bowl rings on display and took advantage of the photo opps available.
The Florida Aquarium has a total of ten African penguins.
- Here’s why you can get a COVID shot in NC if you’ve smoked 100 or more cigarettes in your lifetime
- Florence School District 5 Chairman, Christopher Marsh, resigns
- North Carolina couple wanted in killing of wife’s co-worker; $10K reward offered
- Tennessee bill would give immunity to drivers who unintentionally hit someone blocking roadway
- COVID-19’s lasting impact on dementia patients, jump in patient deaths during pandemic