MIAMI (KRON) – San Francisco 49ers’ Richard Sherman is taking to social media to voice his concerns about the NFL’s drug-testing policy.
The cornerback tweeted Thursday he had submitted to a “random PED and blood test two weeks in a row” ahead of the Super Bowl game on Sunday.
“So a Random PED and Blood test two weeks in a row?! I gotta go play the lottery I must be the most lucky man in the world,” Sherman tweeted.
“I wonder how many other player have to get blood taken before the Super Bowl. Probably a very exclusive fraternity,” he added in second tweet.
You can read more about the NFL’s drug policies here.
- Tips to sanitize your groceries to prevent the spread of Coronavirus
- Clemson’s Aamir Simms takes a chance on NBA Draft, still eligible to return
- Horry County leads SC in unemployment claims as state is inundated with phone calls
- When will I get my stimulus check? Payments expected to start next week
- Buoys on the Boulevard feeds nurses around the Grand Strand